Kaseya Community

Thank you all for welcoming me into the community!

• Hey all, Steve from Kaseya here. Figured I'd let you all know that tomorrow will be my last day at Kaseya, and rather fade into obscurity, I'd like to thank you all for letting me into the Community, and for making my time here so great. This is a really great space for our users and it would not be possible without all of you collaborating and discussing the many uses of Kaseya. I have no doubt that this forum will only continue to get better, and there are some great things in store for the future of the community.

While it is bittersweet to be leaving you all, I know that you're all in great hands with the rest of the Kaseya staff that frequents the community! So long and thanks for all the fish.

• , thank you for all your hard work both on the scene and behind the scenes. It's been great having you as my sidekick. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

• All the best for you in the future my friend.

• - Nice to see good old Douglas Adams get a little nod in your announcement....

Thanks for trying to shake up us users and getting us involved on the forum. Good luck in your next challenge.