Kaseya Community

How to check which technician used Kaseya live connect on certain computers?

This question is answered

Hello,

We are trying to track down what technicians used Kaseya Liveconnect on certain machines.  The Technician Logs -> Remote Control is only showing the current day, is there a way to look back to previous days, weeks, or months?  We were able to locate the log files on the computer itself at "C:\ProgramData\Kaseya\Log\", but it doesn't list any information about who it was that used liveconnect to remote onto that machine, it only shows the record that it happened and what day/time.

Long story short - How can we check previous weeks/months to see which IT staff used liveconnect on certain computers?

Thanks

Verified Answer
  • As I asnwered in your other thread, Assuming you are running at least 9.4  This should be on the Agent tab, under Agent Logs, select the machine and then go to Technician Logs->LiveConnect

• Under Agent -> Agents -> Agent Logs -> Select Machine -> Technician Logs -> Live Connect I am able to see logs of all connections and modules used by technicians going back to January on the first machine I looked at.    Showing all modules is interesting, for example, it shows I last accessed the registry module, and it shows what files people download when they use the files module.  

All Replies
  • As I asnwered in your other thread, Assuming you are running at least 9.4  This should be on the Agent tab, under Agent Logs, select the machine and then go to Technician Logs->LiveConnect

• Under Agent -> Agents -> Agent Logs -> Select Machine -> Technician Logs -> Live Connect I am able to see logs of all connections and modules used by technicians going back to January on the first machine I looked at.    Showing all modules is interesting, for example, it shows I last accessed the registry module, and it shows what files people download when they use the files module.  

• I also recommend to review your log retention settings as well. Agent > Log History