Kaseya Community

Enter for the Chance to Win Our Kaseya Connect 2018 Giveaways!

• In case you haven't heard, we've been running a few giveaways leading up to Kasya Connect in Vegas this year! Each Friday we'll be randomly selecting registered guests to either win a free dinner for two on us while in town for the event, or a free three night stay at Mandalay Bay during the course of Kaseya Connect.

Be sure to sign up this week to increase your chances of winning either of these two prizes!

• Here's the link to our Kaseya Connect website where you can register and check out the full agenda for this year's event: https://kaseyaconnect.com/

• Also for reference since I clarified this with our rep... If you have *already* registered prior to this, you are also automatically entered in the drawing.

• ^The supreme master Jonathan is correct. You are absolutely entered for the chance to win if you have registered before this week, and every week going forward.

• Have you signed up yet? If yes, congratulations, I'm proud of you.

If not, what are you waiting for? Take advantage of our Early Bird rates while you can! I hope to see you all in Vegas.