We recently started using Webroot and noticed it conflicts with CryptoPrevent (https://www.foolishit.com/cryptoprevent-malware-prevention/).
At first webroot seemed to be working properly but then slowly computers stopped checking in and the application wouldnt work 100%.
After working with support we found out that while CyryptoPrevent is installed the "Memory Commit Size" for WRSA.exe process continues to grow until it hits max that windows allows then some funtions in webroot stop working. I restart fixes this temporarily but only to happen soon after again.
I've been working with webroot to fix this but surprised that i never heard any other people mention this issue.
Hi. Sorry just saw your post. Yes uninstalling or disabling cryptoprevent fixes this.
I've considered getting rid of cryptoprevent all together but it's a hard thing to prove whether its helping or not and we always believed in a multi layer security suite.
Webroot is working to patch this in their next release but i dont have an ETA from them yet.