Kaseya Community

Tips for a first time Connect particpant

• Greetings!

This year, I will be attending Kaseya Connect for the first time!

I'm curious to hear if anyone else has any tips that they could share. Anything related to preparations, expectations, people to talk to, ect.

I'm incredibly excited to meet some of the community, and gain some friendly contacts as well. I'm always thirsty to know more about our Kaseya environment and how I can improve it, and I hope that this event makes that happen!

Any tips, friends?

•  

I am glad to hear you will be in attendance! 

I will be at Kaseya Connect this year and look forward to meeting several community members at the event and seeing old faces from past Kaseya Connects.

The event tends to have a tight schedule. I would recommend reviewing the tracks before the event to know which you specifically want to attend during the event (Usually Business, Technical, and Expert tracks). If there are any tracks you specifically are not interested in, you may want to check out the Demo Lab to bounce ideas off of Kaseyans or other Kaseya Users. 

Feel free to reach out to me to quench some of that thirst, I will be there several days before hand for the pre-conference training and most likely manning a demo station at the event.

• Looking forward to potentially meeting the guy who taught me Kaseya!  I'll be seeking you out for a handshake, Mr. Ponce!

Anyone else have any thoughts on the conference?

• Nicolas is on the right track.  There is a lot of events and break-out sessions, I strongly recommend to plan your time accordingly to attend what is important to you and your business.

Dont be shy, introduce yourself to other's in attendance (both kaseya personnel and attendees) and get to know them.  You may just build a relationship that may be mutually beneficial in the future and learn a few things in the process.

I am not exactly certain what meant about quenching your thirst - I can only assume that means brain-share in terms of Kaseya and Automation; or perhaps a scotch cocktail which is his preference.