Kaseya Community

Employment opportunities in the Auckland New Zealand Region

• It looks like it that time again for me to make a change in my life.

If anybody is looking for a Kaseya Admin / System Integrator in the New Zealand Auckland region please send me a message.

• Damn! I've always dreamed of working in the NZ, but now I'm too old etc. ;)

Sorry to see you go!

• interesting.. and very interested! Smile

• www.seek.co.nz/.../29881759

• Just an update to this post...

I resigned my position last month after working for the same company for almost 6 years. I have decided to take some time off to enjoy my freedom and figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

The Kaseya community members and Kaseya staff that used these forum helped me learn how to better build and run a Kaseya VSA solution and I want to thank you all for that. I hope more people will see what a great resource this forum is and make it even better by also contributing questions and ideas.

I have updated my forum account to use my private email account for the forum notifications however I have decided to stop creating new or replying to forum posts for now as I no longer have access to the software.

I wish you guys all the best!

• Kaseya, you really should be offering a permanent position on these forums!

The amount of times they have helped me is unreal! probably the most helpful person I have met on this forum.

• Much love to for sure! Has to be one of the most active members of this place, sad sad sad to see you go :(

Hope we end up seeing you here again soon! Enjoy your time away!

• We are losing another forum asset and I too mourn the loss but I'll raise a glass and wish HardKnoX the very best in whatever path to adventure he takes next.

• Wish you the best HardKnoX!

• Wish you well and hope New Zealand works out for you!

And I'm not at all jealous, you're doing what most don't have the nerve\freedom\balls to do... ;-)

• Strangely, just flew in from Auckland a few hours ago after spending the lst two weeks in New Zealand! Good Luck with whatever you choose to do in the future, and thank you for all your help over the years.

• Almost every Kaseya solution i've searched for was made by you. You'll be sorely missed.