Kaseya Community

Fresh Out of the Oven: New Versions of AuthAnvil Now Available

• Hey everyone,

I just want to let everyone know that we've just released new versions of AuthAnvil. We've put a lot of work into bug fixes and stability improvements. AuthAnvil Password Server has also had its web workflow catalog expanded from hundreds, to thousands.

If you're interested in upgrading, check out the release notes below. If you're not currently using AuthAnvil, your account manager can give you more information.

AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth v5.6

AuthAnvil Single Sign On v4.7

AuthAnvil Password Server v2.8

Thanks for using AuthAnvil, we hope you like it

-Mike from the AuthAnvil team

• Thanks, Mike!

One thing we would *love* is the ability to have the iOS app to generate a new password on the same screen as the current password, without having to tap the info button, then the Done button, then Get Password again.  Any plans to implement something like that?

• You're welcome Chuck.

That would be a neat idea, but I don't think it's anything we've got planned so far,

The best way to get that idea to our developers would be to create a new feature request at help.scorpionsoft.com/.../22477048-Feature-Requests

Thanks for the feedback!

-Mike

• I can do that!  Would just save some additional annoying tapping if it was more easily accessible.  Thank you!