Kaseya Community

Views not Refreshing after R9.1 Upgrade

• Many if not all views are failing to update. For example:

- A simple View with "With Agent Procedure x Not Scheduled" shows 1000 machines
      - Schedule 50 of the procedure in question
      - View still shows 1000 machines, despite selection area below clearly displaying their schedule
      - Open View, and simply Save it. Page refreshes and now only 950 machines are shown.
      --------------------------------
      - Schedule 50 more machines with the procedure in question
      - View still shows 950 machines, despite selection area below clearly displaying their schedule
      - Open View, and simply Save it. Page refreshes and now only 900 machines are shown.
      --------------------------------
      ** REPEAT **

So why after the R9.1 upgrade, do you have to go in and re-save the view every time you want to see the updated status?

There were reports of this behavior when 9.1 was initially released, but I believe those were addressed with a patch.  If you're not at the current patch level (9.1.0.8 as of 8/21), please update your server.  I believe this specific issue was addressed in the .2 patch, but several other fixes have been released since then, and an update to the current level is highly recommended.

If you are at the current patch level, please open a ticket with Support to report this behavior.  They will investigate to determine if there is a problem specific to your environment, if a patch is misapplied, if the behavior recurred since the initial fix, or if there is another contributing factor.  

• Thanks, I am at 9.1.0.7 (looks like 9.1.0.8 just came out today). I'll get that done on Monday (never do upgrades/updates on a Friday unless you like working weekends). If that doesn't resolve the issue, I'll put a ticket into support.

Great survival logic :)  

My colleague, , tried to repro the behavior on a 9.1.0.7 server and was unable to do so - existing views were filtering properly in his testing without need to open/save.  That doesn't directly help you resolve the issue on your server, but it's worth sharing that bit of info in case it helps in your testing/investigation or assists support in determining root cause.