Kaseya Community

Unable to interact with agents in console

• So after signing into Kaseya Essentials, the mouse over function for active agents is not working.  Nothing happens when you mouse over the icons.  Currently running IE 11.0.9600.17937 and Chrome 44.0.2403.155 m.  Kaseya indicates version 6.3.0.0.

I've added our address to Compatibility mode, made it a trusted site, verified cookes and java scripting are enabled.  I'm at a loss.  Anyone have any ideas?

We opened a case with support on this a few weeks back, but as our usual luck with them, very little response.

Thanks guys!

• Hi  

Could you please provide the ticket number?

Also, when you say nothing happens after 'mouse over the icons' are you referring to hovering the mouse on the agent icon to display the QuickView window?

Quick View window Example: 

If so, it may be worth while to ensure 'QuickView' is enabled on your user role.

Best Regards,

Nicolas

• Yes, the quick view does not happen, so we have no way of remote controlling or accessing any agent.

I've attached a screenshot of the way our system looks.

• Hi  

Interesting, the screenshot provided shows you are using the master role - but for some reason the SS does not display what roles are enabled. 

It does show that all functions are enabled at the top, which is how the Master role should appear.

I think it may be best to create a ticket so a technician can take a look at the system with you.

If you do end up creating a ticket, please provide the ticket number here,

Best Regards,

Nicolas

edit
    [edited by: Brande Schweitzer at 7:59 AM (GMT -7) on Aug 20, 2015]