Kaseya Community

KRC Copy/Paste

• Most of of my VSA users don't seem to have a problem, but a few folks are reporting that copy/paste from local machines to a KRC session are not working.  I have confirmed they are using Javva 7, Java 8 is not installed and they are using a supported browser.  Has anyone else seen this?  Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

• OK, after a survey of my co-workers, it seems that a most people can't copy and paste to/from KRC.  Is this a known problem.  It is working for me, but almost no one else any suggestions?

• Hi

This functionality is working for me.

Are these co-workers using the same machine types, os type, connecting to the same machine, virtual machine? Any common symptoms?

Kind Regards,

Nicolas

• I have experienced similar issues with my Windows Workstation VM's.

I attempted copy/paste from my Virtual Machines to my endpoint (Windows 8.1).

• It is working on my computer also.  I didn't realize so many folks had a problem with it.  It seems that after 2 days of R8, most have my co-workers have given up on gone back to VNC and not reporting problems.

The folks having the problem are only Windows 7 and 8.1 running IE11 and/or Chrome.  I have confirmed they are running Java 7.