Kaseya Community

User VSA

• hello

I am trying to configure domain user to VSA more not active User, status is in "pending approval"

=====================================================================================

Olá

Eu estou tentando configurar o usuário de domínio para VSA usuário não mais ativo, o estado está em "aprovação pendente"

hello I am trying to configure domain user to VSA more not active User, status is in "pending approval"
    [edited by: Amarildo at 10:57 AM (GMT -8) on Dec 10, 2014]
  • Hello Amarildo,

I am not quite sure I am understanding the question here, are you trying to create a VSA User account from an user within your Active Directory?

If so you will need to create a policy for the user within Discovery > Domains > Domain Watch > Policies Tab  > Users tab:

Once the policy is configured, you will need to select "Apply Changes" to implement the policy and create the new user.

Kind Regards,

Nicolas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my text parsed in Portuguese via Google Translate, so apologies in advanced for any bad grammar:

Olá Amarildo,

Não estou bem certo de que estou entendendo a pergunta aqui, você está tentando criar uma conta de usuário VSA de um usuário dentro de seu Active Directory?

Se assim você terá de criar uma política para o usuário dentro de Descoberta> Domínios> Domínio Assista> Políticas Tab> guia Usuários:

Uma vez que a política está configurado, você precisará selecionar "Apply Changes" para implementar a política e criar o novo usuário.

Atenciosamente,

Nicolas

• Hello Nicolas and thanks for the support,

Exactly what I'm trying to accomplish. More of my users do not activate within the VSA.

User status is pending and does not create the VSA.

excuse the English also google translate

===========================================================================

Olá Nicolas e obrigado pelo apoio,

Exatamente o que eu estou tentando fazer. Mais de meus usuários não ativar dentro do VSA.

Status de usuário está pendente e não cria o VSA.

• Hello Amarildo,

If its specific users that are not being created, there may be fields within the Active Directory record itself that need to be populated (ex. First name, Last name, Email Address, etc). This is just one example that may prevent VSA user creation from Active Directory records.

To speed up a resolution of this issue, it may be best to create a support ticket and reference the exact issue you are having.

If you have already created a support ticket, could you provide us the ticket number?

If you would also provide us a screenshot of the Discovery > Administration >  Audit Log, and hover over the error message you are receiving when trying to create VSA users:

Kind Regards,

Nicolas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Google Translate:

Olá Amarildo,

Se seus usuários específicos que não estão sendo criados, pode haver campos dentro do registro do Active Directory em si que precisam ser preenchido (ex. Nome, sobrenome, endereço de e-mail, etc). Este é apenas um exemplo que pode impedir que VSA criação do usuário a partir de registros do Active Directory.

Para acelerar a resolução deste problema, que pode ser melhor para criar um ticket de suporte e referência a questão exato que você está tendo.

Se você já criou um ticket de suporte, você poderia nos fornecer o número do bilhete?

Se você também poderia nos fornecer uma imagem da Descoberta> Administração> Registro de auditoria, e passe o mouse sobre a mensagem de erro que você está recebendo ao tentar criar usuários do VSA:

• Return Kaseya take long

• userVSA3.jpg

I still have the problem of creating user in VSA

• Hello Amarildo,

Have you created a Support Ticket for this issue yet?

If you have not, please do so.

If you have, please let me know the ticket number.

Kind Regards,

Nicolas

~~~

Olá Amarildo ,

Você criou um ticket de suporte para esse problema ainda?

Se você não tiver, por favor, fazê-lo.

Se você tiver , por favor, deixe-me saber o número do bilhete .

Atenciosamente,

Nicolas

• Yes already created a ticket, Request # 63323 follow-up to request # 60437

~~~~

Sim já criei um ticke, Request # 63323 follow-up to request # 60437

• Hi

It appears that the ticket was updated about 24 hours ago and is pending actions on your end.

The problem looks to be due to Service Desk Role Type license limits.

If you have a Service Desk Administrator or Service Desk Technician Role Type assigned to a user role, that user role will be restricted to the available number of role type licenses. You can find out the available number of Role Type licenses you have for this by navigating to System > License Manager > Role Types.

Kind Regards,

Nicolas

• right, I'm checking ..