Kaseya Community

Backup Exec 1.1 SP1 Plugin Agent Procedures

• We had the 1.0 plugin installed on our server but were not using it and I have installed 1.1 SP1 over the top of it but it does not seem to have updated the agent procedures. I seem to be missing the 'Delete Aged Monitoring Data' ant 'Gather Backup Exec Plug-in Support Information' procedures and for the server that are running 2012 or higher which should just be able to have the 'Gather Backup Exec Inventory Summary' and 'Gather Backup Exec Summary' procedures run without installing the agent are failing with 'Could not detect C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaseya\#####\BackupExecPlugin\Data\BEInvSummary - it does not appear to exist.' and 'FAILED in processing THEN step 4, Execute File, with error File or Directory Not Found, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaseya\#####\BackupExecPlugin\BEMSE_Agent.exe" -d:licenses -p:Data\BEInvSummary'.

Anyone else run into this?

• The BEX 1.1 plugin is not compatible with VSA 7 - see community.kaseya.com/.../19963.aspx

Are you on 6.x or 7.0?

• Still on 6.5

• I did this some time ago, but I remember you have to completely remove the old addin then install the new addin, then run the reapply schema in Kaseya. Hopefully I got this right.