Kaseya Community

Kaseya Webinars: Introducing Kaseya 7.0

• Kaseya will release version 7.0 of its comprehensive IT management solution platform on May 31. Attend the launch webinar to learn about the new capabilities available to you in this release including:

• The world’s fastest remote desktop management solution, now with near instantaneous connect times
    • The only integrated network, system, and client management solution for the mid-market
    • Management and administration of Microsoft SharePoint Online, building on Kaseya’s leading 365 Command cloud application management solution
    • Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) including enhanced mobile device applications support, expanding Kaseya’s comprehensive Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) mobility management solution
    • Intuitive dashboards for rapid insight and decision-making
    • The latest Intuit QuickBooks integration, adding to Kaseya’s leading Automation Desk solution

The launch webinars will be held on:

Thursday, May 29

• 11:00 AM ET / 3:00 PM GMT      
      • 8:00 PM ET / 00:00 AM GMT / 10 AM AEST (May 30)

Register here for May 29th Webinars

Monday, June 2

• 2:00 PM BST / 3:00 PM CEST

Register here for June 2nd Webinar

More details here: http://community.kaseya.com/b/communitynews/archive/2014/05/23/kaseya-webinars-introducing-kaseya-7-0.aspx

• I'm not able to register for this as the register button says please wait and goes back to register.  No email confirmation or connection info.  Anyone else having the same problems?

• @Brandon: Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will have someone look into it and update.

• @Brandon: which webinar were you trying to register for?

• Trying to register for the 11AM session.  I was able to get the webpage telling me I would get an email confirmation, but nothing as of this morning.

• Can you message me the email id you used for registration? I will have the admin fix it.

• Did you retry? I experienced a similar problem when I tested the registration yesterday. But when I retried it worked.

• Let me try again, I seem to be a forum noob and can't figure out where to PM :)

• ok, I was able to get to the registration complete webpage like before, just waiting for an email now.

• click on my name and you will see options to ping/email me.

• What is the event number?

• Nevermind