Kaseya Community

Audit licences Office 2013 OEM Click to run

• Hello,

In the Audit section, Software Licences sub section, Kaseya don't detecting computers with an Office 2013 OEM version (click to run version).

In Add/Remove Programs i have the progam but not the licence. It is a difficulty for our inventory.

Any idea ?

• I have opened a ticket in regards to this a while ago. Below are the responses in that ticket:

FYI - As this Office version cannot be decoded properly, Engineering will release a hotfix that will state in the audit information that the key for this audited information is not supported to be decoded, etc...

------

This hotfix has now been released via this information:

------

File: /WebPages/ManagedFiles/VSAHiddenFiles/KLicense.exe

Hotfix 8023/Revision 210859

Comment: Report the Office 2013 installation but no product key displayed due to unpublished algorithm at this moment.

Tickets: CS164466 (<---- We even used your ticket as the referenced primary CS ticket, hehe....)

------

So from here, Office 2013 keys will not be displayed. They do want to figure out a way to decode this to be displayed, though it is not presently possible. Thoughts/input from here? Do you want to file a formal enhancement request on this perhaps (it is already on their radar to figure out a way to do it though - maybe even a way to manually enter it, etc...)?

I will keep this ticket in an open awaiting status as such.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I formally asked for a feature request at this point and the ticket was closed.

The ticket number was: CS164466 it was opened on May 29th and closed on Jul 12th.

• How do programs like this work if Kaseya can't do it? www.sterjosoft.com/key-finder.html