Kaseya Community

Symantec Backup Exec plug in.

• We have been using it for sometime but when I went into the procedures I noticed that the procedure named "Gather Backup Exec Inventory Summary" has no data in it any more. Anybody else have this issue or can you provide me with a copy of that procedure?

• Hi,

The folder named "Backup Exec Procedures" will be created if Kaseya's "Re-apply DB schema" option is executed. But it will be created only if the folder "Backup Exec Procedures" itself does NOT exist.

If it is not a difficult thing for you to schedule those agent procedures once again, you may want to delete that folder and then re-run the "Re-apply DB schema" which should create the folder and the agent procedures properly. And then you need to schedule them again.

As always, it is recommended to take a backup of your database prior to trying this. Let me know how it goes

Regards,

Ramesh Bupathy | Symantec

• Thanks for this information, I will remove the folder tonight and let you know.

• Since the Procedure folders cannot be removed I uninstalled the Symantec Plug in and reinstalled the plugin and now I have the procedures back. Thanks.