Kaseya Community

Kaseya Support?

This question is answered

Does anyone know what is currently going on with the Kaseya support?
Answers are getting worse and they getting better in conjure up excuses.
The support has improved in the last years but now it looks like the support get back to one of the problemes in the years befor 2012.

Specialy the support of the KES module is unacceptable.

Has someone more informations what is going on?
Have good support employees leave the company?

Verified Answer
  • Hi All,

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the level of support you're receiving. Kaseya Support aim is not to claim good response times or to close tickets quickly for the sake of it, but to provide best-in-class service to our customers in all circumstances, and we take your feedback very seriously.

Please note that if you have any tickets that you feel are not being responded to in a timely fashion, you can contact us by phone on 1.877.926.0001 option #3 (or your nearest number listed here: www.kaseya.com/.../contact), quoting the ticket number. This is manned by humans who can review the tickets and address the issues over the phone.

@Richard: I have already responded to the ticket and called you back.

@jhadik: Apologies for the longer than normal delay in handling those tickets. There have indeed been different people involved in the troubleshooting and investigation of them, as in the lifecycle of tickets, they pass through different support and engineering tiers who address different levels of complexity.  

I asked every tech involved in those tickets to update and/or call you and I see they have already been in communication with you. I just noticed you have also updated the tickets. I will personally monitor those tickets.

Please note that  ticket CS176439 (logged on 19-Aug) is a duplicate of CS177708, which is being actively worked by a different Support technician, hence us asking if it was OK to close the duplicate to avoid repetition and further confusion

For the rest of you, if you post in the forum about a *specific* ticket that is not being handled to your complete satisfaction, please make sure you include the ticket number, so we can review it. We monitor this forum and the Support Managers regularly post here.

Regards,

Amado

All Replies
  • We have seen a steady decline over the last several months, we currently have 4 tickets open;

Opened May 17

Opened May 30

Opened August 19

Opened August 28

We are dealing with people not reading the tickets and sending us information not even related to the issue.  

We have one ticket associated with the KSDU module where support, after going around in circles for months, asked to make a change to test out a repair.  It broke the module and now every deployment fails, this has been going on for several days and nothing has been done to resolve.

We have a another ticket open with the MDM module, they have asked us to capture log files several times without ever reporting what they found.  It has changed hands several times and we need to start all over again.

We have an agent issue where every couple of days support asks if they can close the ticket even through the issue has not been resolved.  It's an intermittent issue and support says they need to see the problem when its happening, so when we see the problem and report it it's usually takes at least 12 hours for support to respond.  The last instance they responded at 3:45 AM and said they couldn't do anything because the agent was off-line.

We gave up the on the KAV module because of ongoing issues and lack seemly able to resolve any of the issues.

• We are also dealing with support staff not reading the ticket and sending irrelevant information and instructions.  For instance our KMN license was expiring and support repeatedly gave us a Kaseya Core key to enter, even after telling them multiple times they are separate software installed on separate servers.

• We have had this on a number of occasions. The cynical side of me thinks they just answer so they can claim a good response time to responding to a ticket.  Also we only seem to get one response per day, so a ticket will drag on for days without going anywhere.

I have to say thought that once I get past these first levels of support things improve. We worked on a few issues on LanCache and the got fixes for them in a few days, but we were dealing direct with the dev team.

Andy

• I'm getting the same problem with support people not reading the ticket description and getting resolutions that don't match the issue for a while now.

I'm thinking of putting "Read Ticket Description" as my next ticket subject maybe that will work Smile

I have had some tickets open for around a month with no fix and I just had to reopen one because I suspect the advice of doing a repair install with the 6.3 installer and broken some of the previously applied fixes.

typo
    [edited by: HardKnoX at 3:56 PM (GMT -7) on Sep 8, 2013]
  • I have the same complaints about support.

Logging a call is the absolutely last thing I do only because I know it will be a frustrating process in getting the help and resolution to the issues I am facing. I asked for some clarification on how to run a report on the discovery module 2 days ago and nothing (even though I have repeatedly updated the case asking for assistance, a call back or an update)... NOTHING at ALL.

The only time I find assistance being offered is when I start hounding my other kaseya contacts to contact support or the support manager and escalate the call. Rarely, if ever, do I get a call on the telephone although I ALWAYS ASK FOR ONE.

Nothing is more frustrating than working with a slow, incompetent and unresponsive support team. If my support engineers treated my clients in the same way we are being treated, I'd fire them without any hesitation.  

• I raised a ticket today regarding an question about patch management relating to the patch locations missing for various languages and all i got was a mini user guide on how to patch manage. Usually they have been very helpful, not really in this case. Hope its not a sign of things to come......

• Hi All,

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the level of support you're receiving. Kaseya Support aim is not to claim good response times or to close tickets quickly for the sake of it, but to provide best-in-class service to our customers in all circumstances, and we take your feedback very seriously.

Please note that if you have any tickets that you feel are not being responded to in a timely fashion, you can contact us by phone on 1.877.926.0001 option #3 (or your nearest number listed here: www.kaseya.com/.../contact), quoting the ticket number. This is manned by humans who can review the tickets and address the issues over the phone.

@Richard: I have already responded to the ticket and called you back.

@jhadik: Apologies for the longer than normal delay in handling those tickets. There have indeed been different people involved in the troubleshooting and investigation of them, as in the lifecycle of tickets, they pass through different support and engineering tiers who address different levels of complexity.  

I asked every tech involved in those tickets to update and/or call you and I see they have already been in communication with you. I just noticed you have also updated the tickets. I will personally monitor those tickets.

Please note that  ticket CS176439 (logged on 19-Aug) is a duplicate of CS177708, which is being actively worked by a different Support technician, hence us asking if it was OK to close the duplicate to avoid repetition and further confusion

For the rest of you, if you post in the forum about a *specific* ticket that is not being handled to your complete satisfaction, please make sure you include the ticket number, so we can review it. We monitor this forum and the Support Managers regularly post here.

Regards,

Amado

• @jhadik, my mistake, I am reopening ticket CS176439 and reassigning.

• How about fixing the product to be reliable so support is not such an huge overhead. If it works like it should, there is less support tickets. Imagine if MS Office worked like the VSA !!

• Amado, thank I Noticed an uptick on all my tickets but it shouldn't take a rant here to get that type of support.  The one ticket you mentioned as and is very frustrating because they split the ticket and then turned around and asked to close the first ticket.  I never got a clear answer, all it would have taken is a single call so it would have been worked out.  But support never picks up the phone anymore, I've talked to one support person in the last two years.  What has changed that they don't call, and why are tickets handled by someone in a different part of the world.

• I too have had tickets open for weeks at a time for a simple fix. Instead I have to include in my notes "READ THE TICKET" because the answer is off the wall and has nothing to do with that ticket issue. Support Techs should be able and understand the text in context to the related problem. If there is any question about the problem CALL US!!!! Waiting days or weeks is really Unacceptable and the process is getting worse because now when creating tickets everything goes in the queue as "a low priority".