Kaseya Community

Good bye from the non master

• Well all,

I just wanted to say thanks to many of you for your help and suggestions over the year or so..

my organization is closing down their use of Kaseya and as such I will be using different management software.

I hope for the best for y'all.

tata for now.

Jonathan

• What software are you guys moving to Jonathan?  What was the straw that broke the camels back, price, support, account management?

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

• We are moving to Labtech. I believe what the issue became, was support, or the lack therof. ( this forum, IMO, is very helpful. almost priceless.), Price, ( But not so much as other things), and Features.

I know for a fact, ( and even my supervisor says so) That even in our five years of using Kaseya, we have barely scratched the surface of what it can do. Kaseya is very powerful, but the ability to manipulate it  to automate processes can be quite a complicated process.   As we already use Connectwise as our PSA, Labtech will integrate more tightly with it.  

• Best of luck Jonathan, should be an interesting new chapter in your company to be able to compare 5 years of Kaseya to Labtech. You guys should put out a blog or something that talks about that experience. I know I'd be interested in reading that.

Good luck, thanks for your post