Kaseya Community

Goodbye from the master

• Hey everyone,

Not sure if anyone noticed but I haven't been lurking in these forums for a few weeks now. My new job is for an organization where Kaseya is not in use.

Just writing to quickly say goodbye. It's been a pleasure and if any of you are ever in Wellington email chris.curtis48@gmail.com for a free beer!

Regards,
    Chris.

[edited by: ghettomaster at 1:39 AM (GMT -8) on Mar 8, 2013] I don't miss the HTML stuffups!
  • Hi Chris,

Take care! I will keep the beer in mind :)

Jeroen

• Chris,

Best of luck with your new organization. Who knows, maybe you can get them to invest in Kaseya and we'll see you again!

Jeroen

• Chris

It's a bloody long way away but for a free beer I could take that journey...

All the best in your new job.  Let us know what it's like on the bright side!!!!

Alistair

• May the Force be with you.....

Best of luck...

• Take care and good luck to you!

• Thanks for being here Chris!  Its been a fun 2.5 years since you joined this community.  Thanks for your conviction, your commentary, your knowledge sharing, and your time!  

Best of luck to you!  

• See you round Chris, good luck in your new surroundings

• Best of Luck!

• Sent you an email, I'll be there for that beer as soon as I can! Thanks for all your contributions to the forum over the past few years, I really hope you can convince the next place to start using Kaseya and we can get you back on here!

• Chris, Wellington as in WPB? Not to far for a beer...

• Out of interest is the a competitor's product at the new organisation?

• i know im late to this . But it's a bummer your not around any more

• @GM Sorry to hear that, hope you will come back soon Smile

• Not looking likely I'm afraid. I just popped my head in today and this post will complete my mission for today (5 latest posts all with my logo). Damn I miss this forum!