Kaseya Community

Hire a great KCA Engineer while you can!

• Hello,

I am currently looking for my next challenge career-wise. I have been working with Kaseya for about 5 years, am KCA certified and have a very good handle on things in that area. On top of this I have been working in the SMB IT space for over 15 years and have worked as the senior engineer for MSP practices in the past although my latest role has been more of a NOC focus. As you would expect I have rolled out countless SBS servers and also carried out plenty of work in larger setups with AD, Exchange, SQL etc.

If anyone in the Wellington region is looking for an engineer I would be interested in talking, but also if anyone wants any work done remotely even on a casual basis give me a shout, even if you just want a hand to get on top of your Kaseya configuration etc. My implementation and documentation skills are top-notch. Happy to send my CV over to anyone that may be interested.

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Regards,
    Chris.

[edited by: ghettomaster at 8:18 PM (GMT -8) on Jan 30, 2013] ;
  • Good luck searching Chris.  You're presence on these forums should help you out I'd like to think.

• Hi Chris

Olaf from Kaseya in Auckland sent me an email advising of your post here.  I don't where you are currently resident but if you would like to contact me on email, paul.m@lantech.co.nz, or call me +64-4-4992661, then I'd be interested to talk further.

I'm the CEO for LANtech Limited, an MSP in Wellington.  We have a team of around 30 and growing.  I'd be very interested to take a look at your CV and see some details of your background.

Anyhow, let me know how best to contact you and perhaps we can have a chat about what you are looking for.

cheers

Paul

• Hi!

We are looking for some remote work to be done.  Please let me know how to get in touch with you.

Thanks!

Rick

• Hi,

Anyone interested can email me chris.curtis48@gmail.com.

Paul - I will email you my CV now.

Regards,

Chris