Kaseya Community

Trying to create a support ticket

This question is answered

Hello people,

When i try to create a support ticket on the kaseya customer portal it gives me a error. Customer ID SCTSOD

Error #2627: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__appSessi__9A203C4B726C6181'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.appSessionState'. The duplicate key value is (11816241). The statement has been terminated. on line 1. Execution Duration: 11:20:07 AM - 11:20:07 AM SQL Command: Text: DELETE FROM appSessionState WHERE appSessionID=@appSessionID AND windowID=@windowID; INSERT INTO appSessionState (appSessionID, windowID, LastValues) VALUES (@appSessionID, @windowID, @sessionState) Errors collection contains: Class: 14 Error #2627: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__appSessi__9A203C4B726C6181'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.appSessionState'. The duplicate key value is (11816241). on line 1. Error reported by .Net SqlClient Data Provider while connected to (local) Class: 0 Error #3621: The statement has been terminated. on line 1. Error reported by .Net SqlClient Data Provider while connected to (local)

Verified Answer
  • I had to file a ticket for this on the phone. Same issue. It took them two days, but they finally fixed it for me.

All Replies
  • Jack, thanks for reporting this.  I've forwarded it to our web support team.  If you would like me to help create a support ticket, please email me: brendan.cosgrove@kaseya.com

• I had to file a ticket for this on the phone. Same issue. It took them two days, but they finally fixed it for me.