Kaseya Community

No longer can log on using admin account after 6.2 update.

This question is answered

I can no longer log into Kaseya using the admin account after I updated to 6.2. It doesn't give me an error, such as wrong username / password, instead it just redirects me back to the login page with blank username and password fields. All other accounts work fine. Any ideas?

Verified Answer
  • Giving full internet access to the test server fixed the problem as it installed hotfixes during the update.

All Replies
  • I'd open a ticket with Kaseya if I were you.

• I actually restored an image of our Kaseya server on another server that is on it's own network. I then installed the 6.2 update and started testing functionality. If it was a time critical / system down problem I would create a support ticket however it isn't at the moment. I'm just looking to get these problems solved and document the resolutions before I proceed to upgrade our production server. This way as I run into the same problems on the production server I can solve them with little to no downtime other than the installation of the 6.2 update itself.

• Giving full internet access to the test server fixed the problem as it installed hotfixes during the update.