Kaseya Community

New Here, just want to do a few basic things

• Hello Kaseya Community,

I have been reading about good things happening on these forums.  I've been lurking for quite some but have not found what I am looking for yet.

We are using the the Cloud Based Solution which apparently is a little bit different with the way you do things as opposed to from running our own server like we did with the trial. If anybody can tell me how or give me some direction on how to do the following, this would really help get me going:

1. How do I uninstall software/bloatware without a GUID? (I was able to succesfully achieve this items with GUID entries but can't seem to get the .exe unistallers to execute themselves)(I followed Brendan's directions for GUID uninstall over at http://community.kaseya.com/xsp/f/28/t/12399.aspx but can't get it to work things without GUID)

2. How do I Deploy Applications with the cloud based setup we are currently using? (I was able to do this with the server we were running in trial mode)(A sales REP is supposed to be working on this for me but I thought this might be better place to learn how to do it properly)

3. How do I run an agent procedure to check virus definitions being up to date on the client SEP (symantec endpoint protection) clients we are supporting?

I have so much other stuff I want to know but these have me stuck for the time being. If anyone can help me out with any of this stuff or even point me to right place I should be searching for answers, that would be great!

Thanks in advance,

- BCSE_PCADMIN

• Apparently application deployment feature isn't available in the hosted version of Kaseya. Supposed to be in the next version released in Sept.

Hope that helps someone else..