Kaseya Community

exceeding the user licenses

This question is answered

We had a problem happening a couple of days ago where I would log off and the back on and get an error stating I exceeded the user licenses.   A reboot would get rid of that error and did not think too much about it until just now when I can not log into the VSA.   This error comes up with any account.   I have tried to reapply schema with no success.  Has anyone run into this problem?

Verified Answer
  • About an hour ago we submitted a case with a similar issue you are describing.

    Our issue was resolved in less than 5minutes. (Good work Kaseya!)

    But apparently this could have something to do with the service desk.

    Support logged in and removed the SD Admin role type from the Master role.

    They said that unfortunately there is a bug and Service Desk module automatically goes to Master Admin.

    Don't know if this solves your problem though. In our case we could still log in after waiting for some time.

All Replies
  • About an hour ago we submitted a case with a similar issue you are describing.

    Our issue was resolved in less than 5minutes. (Good work Kaseya!)

    But apparently this could have something to do with the service desk.

    Support logged in and removed the SD Admin role type from the Master role.

    They said that unfortunately there is a bug and Service Desk module automatically goes to Master Admin.

    Don't know if this solves your problem though. In our case we could still log in after waiting for some time.

  • Yes, they gave me a call back and removed the service desk admin.  I was impressed with the quick call back which was great since I could not login and do anything.  They mentioned it is a bug but usually seen when service desk is freshly installed.   We installed SD when the module got released.   I guess that is why they call them bugs. they never show up at a good time.