Kaseya Community

Backing up to a cloud through Kaseya.

• Hi.

I just want to ask if anyone can assist or know of a way to backup to a cloud through Kaseya without having a physical Kaseya server.

(Working through the web interface on Kaseya network)

We have a bunch of machines nationwide and want to backup their documents to a cloud environment.

We have 250 or so Kaseya licenses and its going well i just cant figure this out or if its possible.

• Hi Jan,

Kaseya has a module - online backup for this.

• Dankie Hans :)

• Hans can i ask you for a link or so to show me where i can find the module (new to Kaseya)

• Jan,  www.kaseya.com/.../free-trial.aspx

out of personal curriosity, where is SA is your company located ? (i've been in Jo'burg and Rustenburg a few years ago)

• I found it.

I just want to know if its possible to use the online backup module without having our own kaseya server? (We have the licenses and its hosted by kaseya)

• yes that should be no problem (to my understanding) but you would need to contact your salesrep

• Will contact the salesrep thanks :D

As for the where in South Africa :P

We are situated in Jo'burg although we have our clients nationwide.

Do you know if there are any additional costs to adding the module to our agreement?

Or do they just install it on their side?

• it's also an add-on license (i think it's about $5 + $0,25 per GB, but i'm not sure on that) but you can always request a trial first !