Kaseya Community

Monitoring for everyone > Intellipool > Press release from 2. May

This question is answered

Hi Kaseya,

you have published on the second may (with a press release and official at the userconference at Las Vegas) that the intellipool monitoring solutions is avalaible this month for Kaseya customers.

Today is the the 01 June and we have received no further information from you.

The Link to the Press realease: http://www.kaseya.com/company/News/en/pr-05022011-Kaseya-To-Acquire-Intellipool-AB.aspx

What is the current status?

Regards Richard

Verified Answer
  • Richard, we are working hard to get this product ready for General Availability (GA) as soon as possible.  

All Replies
  • We've got to stay on top of them or else missed deadlines will continue to be the norm.

• Richard, we are working hard to get this product ready for General Availability (GA) as soon as possible.  

• I say take as long as you need Kaseya Dev team and do it well because I don't want to be a Beta tester of a module that is suppose to be GA

• first release of intellipool apparently will not be integrated it will just be the product as it is which is actually not a bad product. They said that integration will not occur until end of the year. Thats what I heard anyway.