Kaseya Community

populating custom System Infomration fields with procedure

This question is not answered

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has managed to populate custom fields with procedure output.

I know we can use SQL to collect variables but adding them based on automated output would be invaluable. Infact getting them anywhere into the DB backend would be handy.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

All Replies
  • You can populate custom fields with an agent procedure.

Just use the step "Update System Info" into an agent procedure, select the right field and set your value (constant value or with a variable).

• thanks for that, guess that is only available in K2? we are still in the 5.1 ages :)

• I am running MSE-G1 (v 5.2) and we do have the Update System Info command available within Scripting, however it doesn't seem to work. I've created a custom System Info field called "remain". When I attempt to populate this field via a script using "Update System Info", the script returns the following: "Unknown Command Id. Error = Invalid Message Identifier". There is zero information in the help section about the "Update System Info" command.

• Open a ticket to our customer service. I've tested in my demo system, and yes, i've the same error.

• Just opened a ticket :) Thanks for testing Guillaume.