JointTecherr VLK customers have access to it now. It's a viable real non beta OS being deployed by real customers. So I would think a quick patch to Kaseya would fix the problem. Waiting till 6 isnt cool. It has a seperate category in Patch Management already.
redBeta and the RCs have been out for almost all of the year. With the versions that are available and out now, we need to have this last month. Testing with 10 machines right now. I have patch management disabled right now until the OS is recognized properly. Unless somebody thinks my fears are unfounded...
thirteentwentySame boat... someone willing to take one for the team?
CCDaveYeah, I'm willing to test... except that I don't have the beta! If Kaseya were to get me the beta I will take it on.
thirteentwentyCool deal CCDave, and here I was only half way joking... I would too (with 2008sp1) but the I've only 2 Win7 Machines and both are now production workstation, and seeing as they are on my bosses machine I wouldn't want to risk it...
lwolfUuuuggghhh. To me, this is frustrating to hear.
So the current K version will not support Windows 7 (which will widely be available in just 2 weeks), but the new K version is not yet stable enough to be released into general production. And, to be safe, I will probably be waiting a few weeks/months after K6 original release date, in order to allow time for the initial wave of unexpected issue to be addressed.
lwolfUnbelievable!! Yet we have to continue to pay "maintenance" fees. If K6 is going to be delayed, Delay it another month or more and move development to windows 7 support.