Kaseya Community

[redacted spam]

• Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, , >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.

C:\KASEYA\WEBPAGES\LOCALAUTH\../inc/applySchema.inc, line 377

I am having this issue also.
    Followed the instructions and same problem.
    I am getting very frustracted at the lack of response via tech support. Have been attempting to get a live person on the phone since before 8am EST....is 3+ hours a good SLA for a customer that is in serious need of assistance?

Anyhow, any help is appreciated.
    wrusciano@ibsfl.com

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: wrusciano
  • CMIC - I too had this problem. It was very frustrating becasuse kaseya support kept telling me to reapply the shchema but I could not do that because it would not longer render ASP pages.

-Try rebooting your kaseya server (or stopping and restarting the IIS APP pool) then reapplying the schema from the link provided in your kaseya programs group. This fixed the inital issue for me.

The subsequent Hotfixes addressed most of problems but we are still having issues with the following items.

· Reports won't export
    · Disabling Remote Control does not take affect
    · Monitoring Alerts not being emailed out correctly (to our CW connector)
    · Overall System Performance degraded
    · Dashboards only Partially functional

Legacy Posted By Username: camorton
  • camorton
    CMIC - I too had this problem. It was very frustrating becasuse kaseya support kept telling me to reapply the shchema but I could not do that because it would not longer render ASP pages.

-Try rebooting your kaseya server (or stopping and restarting the IIS APP pool) then reapplying the schema from the link provided in your kaseya programs group. This fixed the inital issue for me.

I gave that a shot. Still won't let me reapply the schema. It's still giving me that Microsoft ODBC error, and the login page is still refreshing a bunch. Sad

Legacy Posted By Username: CMIC
  • I have monitor's throwing alarms left and right, creating tickets, email etc with false information.

They are reporting 0 ram 0 hd 0 things when I have free space ram etc.

I know I need to rework them anyway but I cannot even remove them (monitor sets) from the agents. I get

The page cannot be displayed
    There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
    HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
    Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Type:
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x-7fffbffb)
    [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, , >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.
    /MonitorTab/activateMonSet.inc, line 1352

Browser Type:
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506)

*sigh*

Legacy Posted By Username: Russell
  • Having some problems aswell, but seems different to everyone else.

All my agents went offline one by one after the update and the error log fills up with "ERROR: kascRecv failed with error -12" which is all pointing on a network issue.

The thing is we haven't changed any ports nor router changes after the update. They all just kept loosing connection until now - when they are all offline.

Have I just forgot to change something simple? Everything else is working as it should.

Legacy Posted By Username: patrik.ojco
  • The time shown on Monitor Dashboard / Alarm Status is not the same time as shown everywhere else trough the application. On our case, it has a 7 hour difference. This is annoying because now these alarms are in the future, so they keep beeping you and blinking for 7 hours...

Legacy Posted By Username: balti
  • Does anyone have anything new to try? I am still down and after waiting for six hours for Kaseya Support they emailed me a new server exe file. This did not work and the agent never called me back. I am been on hold another 6 hours.

So you still think Kasesa is the best? I just cant understand this terrible level of support for this product. Now I am just complaining....

Legacy Posted By Username: james@withitnetworks.com
  • Is that true, are you really down with your VSA since the upgrade? I'm feeling very sorry for you, that is a disaster. I want to let you know that we had some issues too but we have been lucky, the basic functionality kept working. I agree that Kaseya should have done a better job but many MSP's did not experience big time trouble. I hope they will help you getting up soon. Good luck.

Legacy Posted By Username: BertHaver
  • All of the pages in the knowledgebase come up with Page not found 404.

The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

alan.davis@kaseya.com
    The first 24 hours went well and saw well over half our customer base upgrade to 2008 during this period. There were a few installation issues and support, working closely with our developers, was able to handle the majority very quickly.

For those users still planning their upgrade and for any experiencing problems currently, the support team has published a Knowledgebase article to assist with preparation and planning, along with diagnostic steps should you encounter an issue.

http://kb.kaseya.com/article.asp?article=282114&p=11855

Please take the time to review this article and continue to use the KB for fast access to common resolutions prior to contacting support.

Legacy Posted By Username: rvines@axcelltech.com
  • BertHaver
    Is that true, are you really down with your VSA since the upgrade? I'm feeling very sorry for you, that is a disaster. I want to let you know that we had some issues too but we have been lucky, the basic functionality kept working. I agree that Kaseya should have done a better job but many MSP's did not experience big time trouble. I hope they will help you getting up soon. Good luck.

Just curious - how do you know "many MSP's did not experience big time trouble"? Is there a poll in these forums somewhere? Or you have an inside source? My estimate, based on the messages in these forums, is not as "sweet" as yours Confused

Legacy Posted By Username: ReedMikel