Kaseya Community

Kes Out Of Control

• After numerous clients complained of sluggish PC response, I check the security logs to find that KES has been and is continuing to run random full scans, over and over.

This, along with the hosing of my backups and offsite replication, has me positively livid. I actually had better things to do this week than beta test this crappy release, which has already cost me hours of extra work and some lost face in the eyes of clients.

I hope the Kaseya team is working around the clock to fix these very serious problems.

P/S I have absolutely no idea how this got released. What a clusterf^%$.

Legacy Forum Name: Kes Out Of Control,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Alan M
  • I tested KES on one Vista workstation. Logon is BRUATLLY SLOW, and 75% of services WONT start. Its pooched!

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Interprom
  • I found we werre having this issue as well. The update made all inlcuded a check box in the define profile, to " full scan on KES start". This is checked off by default, ..well guess what KES, restarts after every update.. so every update meant a full system scan would start.

I tried to disable this, but our kaseya server has crashed in the mean time So i'm unable to confirm this resovled the issues.

Legacy Posted By Username: camorton
  • For us we can't tell what is going on with KES. When we click on the Security tab it displays as if we have no KES agents installed.

Legacy Posted By Username: far182