Kaseya Community

I heard from a little birdie...

• Why am I in a hurry? Cuz the sooner they release it, the sooner I can make money on the enhancements, that's why. Big Smile

I'm really looking forward to getting a look at AD integration. I'm hoping that it helps automate/control end user access to RC, as well as populate end user information.

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: myArch-man
  • far182, not to be rude but are you honestly serious about that question?

I have a laundry list of bugs/issues that Kaseya tells me at least half of them will be resolved or improved upon with the next update. Particularly with SNMP, monitor sets, unresponsive counters, invalid MIB OID imports, LAN watch agent install, etc.

I've spend at least 5 hours a day going through the archive/active threads for related issues and fixes, and always have at least 3 tickets open with the support team.

I do understand they are working their best to make sure this version is ready, but as Arch-man stated "the sooner they release it, the sooner 'we' can make money on the enhancements,". Cool

Legacy Posted By Username: ccarter@eresources.com
  • far182
    I know everyone is excited, but why in such a hurry for the next version? Is there anything mission critical? They will release it when they feel it's ready. I personally appreciate this.

I am going on leave at the end of the week and would like to have the update in place before I go. Another big reason I'd like it sooner than later is because remote controlling our Mac OS clients isn't that simple right now; having a Mac OS agent would help us immensely.

Legacy Posted By Username: mikecosentino
  • mikecosentino
    I am going on leave at the end of the week and would like to have the update in place before I go. Another big reason I'd like it sooner than later is because remote controlling our Mac OS clients isn't that simple right now; having a Mac OS agent would help us immensely.

Please re-evaluate your roll-out if you are leaving at the end of the week. I have had 1 too many vacations delayed due to large updates being installed in less than a week before taking off!

Legacy Posted By Username: rwitt
  • OK so the Kaseya Website has a banner ad saying Kaseya 2008 etc etc Download a trial now, but the links are still for 4.8??

Is it happening today?

Why are Kaseya not answering questions?

Legacy Posted By Username: Nathan Coulthard
  • No, the version on the website (just downloaded to confirm) is Kasyea 4.8, which is the current version.

I do not know why Kaseya is not answering any questions, considering they can monitor the forums enough to delete posts and so forth. Look I am sorry if I sound a bit off this morning, but again, another release date has gone past without Kaseya saying a word?

My general thought is this. We pay for this application, so why is it so hard to simply answer 2 questions? When is Kaseya 2008 going to be released? And if you can't yet answer that question because it is still in the Beta stage, please tell us that it is in the Beta stage, so at least we know where Kaseya 2008 is at (and if possible, inform us on how to become part of the Beta testers group?).

Any information would be great guys, because anything is better than nothing.

Legacy Posted By Username: luke.bragg
  • Agreed, The lack of information is ..........

• ccarter@eresources.com
    far182, not to be rude but are you honestly serious about that question?

I have a laundry list of bugs/issues that Kaseya tells me at least half of them will be resolved or improved upon with the next update. Particularly with SNMP, monitor sets, unresponsive counters, invalid MIB OID imports, LAN watch agent install, etc.

I've spend at least 5 hours a day going through the archive/active threads for related issues and fixes, and always have at least 3 tickets open with the support team.

I do understand they are working their best to make sure this version is ready, but as Arch-man stated "the sooner they release it, the sooner 'we' can make money on the enhancements,". Cool

I understand your situation. If we were heavily using SNMP Monitor sets, we would be eagerly awaiting K2008 as well. Well, we are eagerly awaiting k2008, but I think you know what I mean.

I promise you that Kaseya wants to release this new version ASAP. Think of all the sales that are on hold because everyone wants to install the "new" version. If tech support knows that the new version will solve current problems, I am sure tech support can't wait for the new version either.

Not to pick pepper from the salt, but I want to make additional revenues from this upgrade as well. Though I would rather not waste time (time equals money) working out issues that they plan to fix in beta.

Just my two cents.

Legacy Posted By Username: far182
  • I agree with those comments, but just some communication on what is happening would be nice......

Also still don't see the KES Release Statement that is mentioned in the Core Release Statement. Have been asking for this for about 3 weeks now.

• March 10th is here and gone. Any word from Kaseya? Best application I have ever used but probably 1 of the worst in regards to communication. I hate not knowing what is going on. This sucks.

Legacy Posted By Username: VNET
  • Last I heard from friendly Kaseya employee was it was getting pushed back another day or two... Another round of testing was necessary prior to general release...

Just what i was told...

~Grant

Legacy Posted By Username: GrantB
  • Check the announcements section.

Thanks

Legacy Posted By Username: kaseya
  • NOW Kaseya decides to join the thread!

Legacy Posted By Username: Interprom
  • Interprom
    NOW Kaseya decides to join the thread!

I can't help but laugh. Big Smile

Legacy Posted By Username: CeruleanBlue