Kaseya Community

Why I love Kaseya

• I've come to the conclusion that Kaseya is a holy entity. I pray four times a day to the VSA god and I frequently have deep and intimate discussions with my servers.

I am I the only customer that feels this way about Kaseya? It is the best "Get rich quick scheme" I've used that works!

If Kaseya isn't "working" for you feel free to give me a shout.

If VSA was female I'd marry her in a heart beat...

Legacy Forum Name: Why I love Kaseya,
    Legacy Posted By Username: theodis
  • Perhaps Kaseya has someone in a cublicle somewhere working on a VSA fembot....

Legacy Forum Name: General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: swilson
  • While VSA does have it's shortfalls, I believe it is overall a great thing. I have just purchased another license package and continue to grow my business with it's help. My customers love it, and our branded name is now the talk of the town.

I just recently purchased KES, which I love as well, except people cringe when they hear AVG - but mainly this is because of lack of knowledge and a presence of a commitment to Symantec (they SHOULD be committed for that!).

I am looking forward to USM, but I hope they don't screw this up and make it an add on. We all pay well enough for VSA, I think it is a bad PR move to us MSP's to make this ANOTHER thing to buy. I am worried Kaseya may be adopting the business practices of Altiris - which would absolutely drive me away!

Legacy Posted By Username: hwgtech77
  • hwgtech,

If you read the pre-release announcement the USM will be an "optional" module. Break out the pocketbook for that one.

Dan

Legacy Posted By Username: WYDan
  • its not of altris

Legacy Posted By Username: fantasma
  • I have no issues with Kaseya except the very random once in a while it has a mind of it's own and will run scripts when it feels like it. Usually it's no big deal except when it does 3 patch reboots in a row at 10am on a CPA's reception desk. That was the most extreme case of the AI taking over.

Legacy Posted By Username: Rick@BBM