Kaseya Community

Kaseya Version 9.5.3

• Hi,

Would you be able to tell me when the latest version of Kaseya 9.5.3 is going to be available for on-prem customers?

Regards

Denis

• Would be nice to know.  Also does this require an agent update?

• I have had a look at the SaaS version we have and this is showing the agent with .20 so I would assume like all other updates that Kaseya bring out that the agent needs an update aswell.

• We are currently on .20 with our on prem so maybe not.  Thanks for checking.  They usually have it explicitly in the release notes, but I didn't see anything in there.

• If our scaled deployment to certain servers report no issues, we will upgrade our VSA SaaS customers this coming weekend and ONP would be released the following week.

• Oscar, will this update address the issue with using 2FA with LiveConnect?

• Hi Oscar,

Thanks for the update, would you be able to let use know through this post when it has been released to on-prem customers.

Thanks

Denis

• Will it fix 2FA for SaaS in general? Hasn't ever worked correctly for any of us.

Asks for 2FA even if the remember checkbox is selected, every single time.

• Of course.

• Hi All,

Just quick update, I logged into the SaaS environment and had to update the Live Connect on my endpoint.

The copy and paste feature works a treat.

But the only issue is that Kaseya hasn't resolved the issue where if 2 people are connected and the last person to copy something will paste onto my endpoint.  does kaseya have any reasoning as to why they are not resolving this security flaw?

Thanks

Denis

• I brought up the clipboard bug after. security issue many years ago. After about a month of going back and forth with support (the time mostly just proving the bug existed) Support finally came back and said "This is by design".

I really doubt will acknowledge it is a bug, much less a security flaw, but I do look forward to his reply.

• Hey community,

To my knowledge this was corrected in 952 (Listed in Release notes):

------

Remote Control

Enhanced using of the shared clipboard on multiple Remote Control sessions, now once any remote session is closed clipboards cleared.

• Has the release date for On-prem been changed from the 13th to a new date?

• Oscar said on the DISCORD:

Update on 9.5.3 for ONP:

We are making some changes to the ONP release.  It has been rescheduled for Monday 1/18/21

9.5.3 has been deployed to all SaaS Servers Successfully