Kaseya Community

Kaseya Fusion Mobile Application (VSA + BMS) - Poll for future feature.

• Hey Community,

The Kaseya Fusion mobile app is now in the Apple and Android app stores! Manage common IT tasks on your mobile device and get real time visibility into your IT environment. The Kaseya Fusion mobile app is an industry first, bringing  RMM and PSA in a single mobile app. This mobile app gives you the workflows you need between Kaseya VSA and Kaseya BMS to get IT done, faster, on the go. Manage and resolve service tickets quickly from your mobile device with access to IT asset information in the palm of your hand. This application is for those who have Kaseya VSA or Kaseya BMS, but even better with both! Kaseya Fusion gives you the ultimate flexibility with deep workflows in a mobile application. Download with Apple Now or Download with Google Now

I would like to gather your thoughts with this poll from YOU (Our user) for future features and implementations.

This poll is centered around our Kaseya Fusion App (BMS and VSA).  

Question:

Which current Live Connect function would you like to see available in Kaseya Fusion Mobile Application (VSA)?

Which feature would you like to see available next in VSA Mobile Application?

Question:

Which current Live Connect feature would you like to see available in Kaseya Fusion Mobile Application (VSA)?

• File Transfer (12.5%)
    • Remote Commands (Powershell / CMD) (68.8%)
    • Services (6.3%)
    • Processes (6.3%)
    • Registry Editor (0%)
    • Event Viewer (6.3%)
    • Total Votes: 16

Spacing
    [edited by: Oscar Romero at 8:48 AM (GMT -8) on Jan 22, 2020]
  • 2FA with the Google Authenticator really needs to happen for the VSA. This should be top priority with the current threat landscape. It's a malicious web and 2fa definitely helps.
  • The latest 9.5 patch includes 2FA with any standard authenticator. I have.mine setup with Microsoft authenticator but Google, duo etc all work.

• we have found that Duo is not properly supported, as it does not time resync. It works for a couple of days and then clock shift breaks it.

You could* try ANY authenticator, but prepare for support after 2 days. There may be others with resync working, but they will need to be monitored before Kaseya add them to their list of supported authenticators.

If stability is your priority, stick with MS or Google.

• Hello everyone, please rework the app. The usability leaves a lot to be desired. You have to click or type too much. When I select something from a list, it has to be taken over directly and not showing an Apply button at the top so that you have to tap on it as well. It is also extremely annoying to have to select the user after opening the app to see the FaceID button. This is just too many steps.

On the top right you can tap on a clock, here it would be really useful to be able to start a kind of timer instead of having to enter a start and end time each time.

Apart from that I am very happy that the app is making progress.

• I am having issues signing in. We have authanvil enabled for VSA and BMS and it does not allow sign in at all.

• I fixed my login issues by resetting my passwords on VSA and BMS. AuthAnvil does SSO so I never had to reset my pw. There is an issue with the app where they want me to whitelist my user to be able to use the app since I have AuthAnvil enabled. That kind of defeats the purpose of having MFA enabled. From a security standpoint that is unacceptable.

Also, VSA is useless on the app since we can't push our procedures from the app. It only has the capability to view asset info.  If you are just going to use it for asset management there should be an option to do asset tagging via the camera on the phone by scanning a generated bar code.

• Does anyone know how to resolve a ticket in BMS? I tried just changing the status to completed and adding a note below it but I get a validation error. There doesn't appear to be a resolve button.

• jsenesap
    Does anyone know how to resolve a ticket in BMS? I tried just changing the status to completed and adding a note below it but I get a validation error. There doesn't appear to be a resolve button.

@JSENESAP,

You should be able to just change the status and optionally enter a note.  If you are seeing an error when changing the status, please open a helpdesk ticket with the details, and we will assist.

Thanks.

• Today I am able to change the status to complete without an error BUT there should be a "Resolve" button that allows you to add your completing details just like on the web console.

Another feature request, would be ticket notification on the phone.

• jsenesap
    there should be a "Resolve" button that allows you to add your completing details just like on the web console.

@JSENESAP,

Thank you for your feedback.  We will look at bringing the resolve button to Fusion.  In the mean time, you can change the status (e.g. close a ticket) directly from the ticket list view.  Changing the status from here will prompt for a note at the same time, so this is roughly equivalent to the 'resolve' button in the web app.

Thanks.

• The ability to delete a BMS ticket in Fusion app would be also very helpful. Currently we are setting ticket status to "marked for deletion" so they go away; then delete on PC.

• We have created a KB section for Kaseya Fusion Application:

helpdesk.kaseya.com/.../360000842138-Fusion-Mobile

• Is there plans to include Service Desk tickets or any kind of ticketing from VSA at all - or are these modules being left out in the cold in favor of the product you have to buy? (BMS)

• Feature Request- Please sort views in Ascending Order.