Kaseya Community

delete registry key value

This question is answered

I am trying to delete the ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE but it does not work.

I tried

1. runshellcommand("REG DELETE HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Environment\ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE  /v @88.123.13.4 /f", "Execute as system", "All Operating System", "Halt on Fail")

2. runshellcommand("REG DELETE HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Environment\ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE  /v @88.123.13.4  /f", "Execute as user", "All Operating System", "Halt on Fail")

3. deleteregistrykey("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Environment\ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE", "All Operating System", "Halt on Fail")

Any suggestions on how to delete it?

edited for security
[edited by: charrise_dlc at 5:02 PM (GMT -8) on Nov 18, 2019]
Verified Answer
  • Hi @eric and JerYnkFan I figure out that the script I had is already working.

I just need to restart the computer 1st then run the script. If I want to change the I.P again, then I need to restart the pc again and run the script. :)

All Replies
  • Can you just do it via Kaseya scripting? There is a delete64BitRegistryKey or delete64BitRegistryValue.  Otherwise can you put it in reg file and executeshell command using regimport?

• doesn't reg.exe use the format "HKLM" instead of "hkey_local_machine" ?

•    

• I did it via Kaseya scripting. I just copied the part of it. I attached the screenshot

I tried delete64BitRegistryKey or delete64BitRegistryValue but it does not work :(

Are you able to provide me the on what details I will write on regimport?

• @eric what do you mean by using the format "HKLM"? . I use the kaseya scripting

• Hi @eric and JerYnkFan I figure out that the script I had is already working.

I just need to restart the computer 1st then run the script. If I want to change the I.P again, then I need to restart the pc again and run the script. :)