Kaseya Community

Daily Email or Report for successfully installed patches on servers

This question is answered

I am looking for either an exportable report, a view  or email that tells me what servers were patched, what patches were applied to each server and beginning/end of the patching for the day.  The information will be used in a workflow that creates Change Controls.

If there are REST API's to get this info, I am open to other ideas/suggestions.  

Thank you in advance.

Verified Answer
  • There are APIs to collect this information. The APIs return data for a specific agent. The way I would go about this would be to use a view to select all servers, get a list of agents using that view, then enumerate the list of agents and call the Get Patch History or Get Patch Status APIs. Both of these return a wealth of information.

Glenn

All Replies
  • There are APIs to collect this information. The APIs return data for a specific agent. The way I would go about this would be to use a view to select all servers, get a list of agents using that view, then enumerate the list of agents and call the Get Patch History or Get Patch Status APIs. Both of these return a wealth of information.

Glenn

• Thank you for details for what approach to take. I have machine groups defined that include all servers.  I'll have to investigate further.

Now I need to find a beginners tutorial to using Kaseya's Rest API.