Kaseya Community

VSA 9.5 Webroot Add-on Module

•   -  SQL info/queries for Webroot to get you started:  

The Webroot.wrTempData is your "processing" table and you can gauge issues based on the quantity of entries.  

select count(*) from webroot.wrtempdata

select * from webroot.wrtempdata order by tempname, tempvalue, creationdate desc

The Webroot.Clients table can give you the status of all systems.

-- status 1 = Installing
    select count(*) from webroot.clients where statusid=1

-- status 2 = Installed
    select count(*) from webroot.clients where statusid=2

-- status 3 = Installation Failed
    select count(*) from webroot.clients where statusid=3

-- status 4 = Uninstall Failed
    select count(*) from webroot.clients where statusid=4

-- status 5 = Uninstalling
    select count(*) from webroot.clients where statusid=5

Cleaning up orphaned records.

-- Count orphaned clients 
    select count(*) from webroot.clients where id not in(select agentguid from machnametab)

-- Count orphaned clientstatus
    select count(*) from webroot.clientstatus where clientid not in(select agentguid from machnametab)

-- If you want to delete them
    delete webroot.clients where id not in(select agentguid from machnametab)
    delete webroot.clientstatus where clientid not in(select agentguid from machnametab)
    delete webroot.threathistory where clientid not in(select agentguid from machnametab)

Correct @youri tag which did not populate. Added SQL information about Webroot
    [edited by: Tim Varvais at 7:56 AM (GMT -8) on Dec 19, 2018]
  • Hi and ,

Thanks for the sql queries.

But as i mentioned before i don't need sql information of webroot. The company Webroot needs information from kaseya to integrate the module better in the vsa so that: Machine id, all groups, all views takes the information over from manage agent.

Kind Regards,

Youri

• I was under the impression you were talking about specific Webroot data from the databases for automation opportunities (which is present on the latest plugin).

• I concur with Youri.

When you are in teh VAS>Agents and select a client group, the group selection follows you around throughout the VSA modules so you are always in the selected group until you change the group view.

However, when you go to the Webroot module, the group selection does not follow.  You have to reselect the group again to manage the webroot for that group.

Can the Webroot module be setup in a future release to carry over the group selection from any other VSA module?

• Also, In attempting to find the link to the downloadable Webroot VSA module, we found it a challenge as there was no direct link in the webroot Automated Exchange information provided.  They had the Saas and a bunch of other links that brought you the the main Webroot web page and even there trying to find the link was problematic.  Unless I missed it...

For those who are having the same problem, Found this on another webroot message board.

download.webroot.com/.../Webroot_Kaseya_Module.zip

Can someone add this to the Webroot Automated Exchange page for on-prem VSA installs please?!

• It's always nice to have those databases. But since we have webroot we have been asking the company webroot and also kaseya to better integrate the module in the vsa like every other module there is.

Hope you have connections to get this done, it's kind of annoying that when we look at custom fields from a specific machine group, switch to webroot we still have to choose the same machine group again.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Youri

• - I see that now.  My original response was made minutes after your post but since this board is regulated it took over 36 hours for my response to appear for some reason. Chalk it up to the Holidays and Kaseya's lack of adequate coverage for this Community.

• Oddly - it appears that they have taken off that regulation recently.  Thank you!

• Well, I'm not sure about that. I recently had the same idea, some posts took days to appear. The date of the most recent post, in one case, took over a week to update. That issue seems to have been noticed and fixed...

• Just tested it, and my just added post needed to be approved. My guess is that's done in good old USofA. So, that might take a while...