Kaseya Community

Patch Reporting and Exports

• Hello All,

Fairly new to the Kaseya SaaS and I am trying to create some reports and have them exported on a daily basis for overview but I cannot seem to find the data that I am looking for.

I wan to get a report of all outstanding patches and their respective counts, 1 for all servers and 1 for all workstations.  I do not want to get a list per machine as that list tends to be extremely long.

I also want to build a historical view of our patch success to be able to have a view of the trend

I have configured view and options to get details of the top offenders with missing patches etc but the reporting is a bit complex compared to my previous tool.

I figured someone may have already gone through this and may be able to point me in the right direction instead of re-creating the wheel. 

• Hello Mikey,

you must create a new Report from current Vulnerabilities and there you can group by Patch Name.

Info Center -> Reporting -> new Report -> Software Management -> New Custom -> choose Report Part Softwaremanagement -> drag and drop Current Vul. -> choose Table -> configure -> Add columns and group them by 

You can change the column type from machine Id to COUND and will get only the number of machines needed patches 

Greetings Till

edit
    [edited by: Till.Brinkmann at 7:50 AM (GMT -7) on Sep 27, 2018]
  • Till- I will go ahead and give it a try and see if I can configure the report view as requested.  The repot parts\ settings and their respective values have been a challenge for me but hopefully I can get the results that I am looking for.  Will keep you posted

• @mikey090tx, just a note, this assumes you are using the new Software Management module, and not Patch Management module.