Kaseya Community

Kaseya Enhances Its Accelerate in the City Roadshow - Coming to a City Near You!

• Have you heard the news? Focusing on improving and enriching the experience of customer experiences, the enhanced Accelerate in the City event serves as an opportunity for Kaseya to stay exponentially connected with its customers, to share first-hand product updates and listen to what you have to say first-hand.

Some of finer details of the new structure include specific business and technical track breakouts (similar to the Kaseya Connect style), live demos, guest speakers, Q&A sessions, and huge prizes. For instance, the prize at the first event we had this past Thursday in Boston was two pairs of tickets to the upcoming New England Patriots vs New York Jets game. (Go Pats by the way)

If you’d like to find out if the show is coming to your city, read the full release here: https://www.kaseya.com/content/kaseya-coming-city-near-you-launches-expanded-roadshow-program

fixed link for steven
    [edited by: Nicolas Ponce at 5:10 AM (GMT -8) on Dec 2, 2017]
  • I'm sorry but that link doesn't seem to work.

• Link is active.

Below is a list of the scheduled meet-ups (it will continued to be updated):

www.kaseya.com/.../events-and-webinars

• I stumbled upon this post and was curious to find if only the States have these events.

Was surprised to find an event in the Netherlands for next week I know absolutely nothing about.

That's weird, so how is this program brought to the attention of customers?

It's a bit late to join in now Kaseya....

• Agreed. This customer success stuff only really seems to work in the U.S.

• and want to thank you both for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate. I can confirm going forward that there will be ample notification and promotion of all enhanced roadshow events to make sure all customers within that area are aware and have the ability to plan travel/attendance.

I can also confirm that we already have plently of events currently planned throughout EMEA, APAC, and North America so stya tuned!