Kaseya Community

How to stop receiving all discussion/questions on my email?

This question is answered

I'm receiving all posts with questions/discussion on my email and I could not figure out how to stop it.

I only want to receive email when my questions are interacted.

Where I setup that way?

Thank you

Verified Answer
  • All,

To any current users  - if you would like to enable or disable notifications for all community posts, below is what is required:

First - Select a Forum and click 'Manage Subscriptions' in the right-hand panel of the UI:

Second - choose 'Yes' or 'No' based on what notifications you want to receive per forum:

Let me know if this does not resolve the issue for your specific account.

We will update the thread when we have more information on how new accounts will be configured and created.

Thank you all for bringing this feedback to us.

All Replies
  • Did you check out Settings -> Email at the top of the page here?

• The issue is not addressed in settings.  I signed up today and now I am receiving emails from every thread that gets updated on the board regardless of my interaction with the thread.  

I want this....

Enable Status Message & Comment Email Notifications

Receive an email when someone comments on your status message or a status you also commented on.

But currently the behavior is:

Receive an email every time any comment is made on community.kaseya.com.

• Yes, I checked that.

It has check marks only on the "enable Private Message Notifications (which is OK)

and Enambel status message & Commentes Emails notifications (which I understand is for me to received emails when someone comment on my questions right? )

the check box for "Send Notifications" is unchecked.

All 'My Groups are 'Do not send digest' and I have 'No subscriptions' at all.

What else could be trigging the emails being sending each time?

• rhknyny got the point.

It's the same issue I'm having... every single response on the forum is coming to my email.

• Same issue here.  Drives me bananas!

• Same here!!
  • Interesting, I didn't know that was possible.  I had actually asked for this feature a while ago, or to at least be able to subscribe to certain forums.

• or Maybe one of you two can assist here? Looks like people who are just creating accounts for the first time are getting flooded with an updated to EVERY thread on the forum. Yikes!

• Thank you  for bringing this to our attention.

This change was made within the last year or two by the previous owners of the community.

Any new user account created will receive all activity notifications via email.

Both Brande and I will look into this.

• I get this too. But I like it actually.

I have a rule setup so that it goes to a seperate folder in outlook and when I have a few minutes each day I skim read and see if there is anything I want to follow or contribute.

• I would like it too lol.  I would sign up for a new account so I can get them too but it sounds like they may remove it.

• All,

To any current users  - if you would like to enable or disable notifications for all community posts, below is what is required:

First - Select a Forum and click 'Manage Subscriptions' in the right-hand panel of the UI:

Second - choose 'Yes' or 'No' based on what notifications you want to receive per forum:

Let me know if this does not resolve the issue for your specific account.

We will update the thread when we have more information on how new accounts will be configured and created.

Thank you all for bringing this feedback to us.