Kaseya Community

Critical Patch Scheduled for Thursday

• ticket logged #114522

• I have to apologize =  there was a FW issue at hand blocking Web/EXE downloads.

Added download.kaseya.com to exceptions...

Problem solved.

• Any update on the 6.3 patch?

• I didn't have that issue... the patch installs as evidenced by changes to some key files in /WebPages, though you don't see an indication that the patch install finished--it just returns to your desktop.  Have you submitted a ticket?  EDIT: Replies crossed paths, sorry!

Please pass on kudos to Dev--I see what they did, and I'm happy they didn't do the "cheap and cheerful" fix of bumping the hardcoded date further out but rather dynamically building the date based off of the current date Smile

Replies crossed paths
    [edited by: Brian Dagan at 7:40 AM (GMT -8) on Dec 11, 2015]
  • we are using V9.1, not see 9.1 in the list Brande posted.

does that mean V9.1 is not being impacted by this bug?

if we are not using perfmon lua script currently, do we have to apply the patch?

• we are using V9.1, not see 9.1 in the list Brande posted.

does that mean V9.1 is not being impacted by this bug?

if we are not using perfmon lua script currently, do we have to apply the patch?

My apologies, that was just a typo.  9.1 was mislabled 9.0 (R9 was also on the list).  The patch number was correct, but the VSA version was incorrect.  The list has been corrected in the original thread.

• The patch to address the monitor date issue in VSA version 6.3 has been released.  As noted previously, 6.3 does not support the current kinstall patch system and therefore this patch must be manually applied to all 6.3 servers.  

If you have any issues with this patch, please open a "Support Queries" ticket at helpdesk.kaseya.com. 

formatting
    [edited by: Brande Schweitzer at 12:06 PM (GMT -8) on Dec 11, 2015]