Kaseya Community

Bugs in VSA 6.5

• kserver.exe keeps crashing since the upgrade to 6.5 - when it happens ALL endpoints alert that they are offline and floods the Service Desk.

Ticket logged this morning #12587

• : Have them check #5899 to give them a head start in what has been tried for us thus far for the same issue.

Typo
    [edited by: Neal Edgeworth at 2:59 PM (GMT -7) on Mar 23, 2014]
  • cheers Neal

• Hi all.

After waiting a long time to upgrade to 6.5, I did the upgrade last week.  It was painless.  The upgrade went without a hitch, and we've had no troubles at all using it all this week.  We do find the UI more responsive which is great.  Our next step is to start pushing up the latest KAV to a few endpoints to see how it performs.

I'm glad we waited for some of the early issues to get resolved, however for us, at time of typing, we have not had a single issue at all :)

DJC

• Fit to Screen does not work in LiveConnect, so have to use the Zoom buttons to size each time. Supposed to be fixed in the May release.

Wake Machine no longer works in Quickview have a ticket open (#18196) was passed to development on 23rd April but not had a response since. Does not show in the v7 release notes as a bug fix, so let's hope we don't have to wait till the September release!

• No profiles showing in KAM profiles page, so I'm unable to modify any of them.

Policy Management is slow now and frustrating, also seems to be generating errors a lot.