Kaseya Community

Call for Kaseya to shift development focus...fix the core modules not add more modules

• @Ian Bloomfield I totally agree with your resume. I want to use this opportunity to say goodbye to everyone here. We have had enough and decided to leave Kaseya after 6 long years. We decided to enroll into a system from one of the competitors of Kaseya. Yes, we have been using Kaseya during these 6 years to our benefit and many features from Kaseya helped us in our business. The main reason for leaving Kaseya is that I have lost faith in the way the company is run and software is developed (communication & the product is bad). I don't need to add much more about this because it is all mentioned in this thread. We are saving money right from the start. We are paying less for buying ourselves into a new system and trust to have a more robust, predictable and reliable system as demonstrated during the trial. I wish everyone who stays with Kaseya lots of luck. Maybe (but I doubt that) Kaseya will someday shift and start listening to theire user base.

[edited by: Brendan Cosgrove at 11:14 AM (GMT -8) on 2-20-2012] .
  • Sorry to see you go Bert.  Best of luck to you.  

@Ian - I'm hopeful that we can turn your cynicism around as this year moves forward.  

This thread is now closed.  Thank you everyone for your contributions.  Please feel free to start specific discussions in their appropriate forums here.