Kaseya Community

Weekly Webinars / support thoughts

• We have been with Kaseya for almost a year now. One thing I really miss from other RMM platforms is that they would have daily / weekly webinars where you could go and ask SEs questions about problems you were having or just to gather more information about the product. I would join those webinars even if I had nothing to contribute because I may have learned something from another persons question.

Also, Phone Support. The ability to call in and talk to a human is priceless.

• +1 to this.

• They used to do Kaseya TechJams, but I haven't seen one of those in years.

• A Slack community would be handy too.

• A Slack community would be a great idea! Is that something anyone can create or does Kaseya have to do it? We use slack and love it.

• +1

I would love if there is more community around Kaseya and information about the product. This will increase the value of the VSA with many points.

Beside that it would be nice if they update this communicty forum and make it actueal and blow more life in it!

There are many old topic and its a old look. But if they do it make ik PLEASE better them the new Knowlegde base it's terrible to find something in there!

• They used to do a lot of things.  I agree completely. The community is tired and full of orphaned legacy junk and the new knowledgebase and helpdesk is a mess.