Kaseya Community

Lack of Communication

• I am reaching out to the community to see what experience anyone has had with Kaseya and the lack of response. I seem to continue to run into situations where my sales rep takes days to get back to me and tech support will take days to look at a ticket.

• If you speak up about these issues you run the risk of being labeled a whiner or complainer. However, if you read many of the posts here, you will find that your experience is, sadly enough, an all to frequent occurrence. Many of us here have had honest conversations with upper level management at Kaseya and have voiced our concerns about the support process and have given simple suggestions for improvement but have only received lip service back. It's clear to me that management simply doesn't care if you receive responsive support or not.

So, what does that mean for you? If you open a ticket and it gets ignored the standard process now is to post the ticket number here. Then Varun can go over and prod the support people to get them to give you the courtesy of a response that you should have gotten when you opened your ticket in the first place.

My personal opinion, unsupported by anything other than a gut feeling, is that ownership is trying to position the product for a buyout. Providing support to the paying customer is a cash drain and has little to do with the attractiveness of the product to a potential buyer.

• After requesting pricing on Traverse three weeks ago and getting crickets, I emailed my territory rep how to cancel my accounts because of the abysmal support and communication (not to mention product annihilation by the current regime).  Here was his verbatim response today:

Hi David,

Good morning. Please email your cancelation request to billing@kaseya.com .

As Always, Best of Luck!

Removed name of manager to spare his embarrassment.
    [edited by: azzaron at 9:33 PM (GMT -8) on Nov 7, 2014]
  • I'm in the same boat. Support is really lacking lately. It's generally 3 days before I get any type of help. That being said, I have two tickets in regarding Discovery, and its been 9 days without a response.

I mean no one likes complainers. I'm the same way. But when I've read through all the Doc and I'm still hitting a brick wall, and I NEED to meet my SLAs, it's hard to when I can't get any help.

If I could talk to someone for 10 minutes I feel like I could have 60% of my issues resolved.

• unfortunately, the same here.....taking weeks to get SNMP working....

• azzaron

After requesting pricing on Traverse three weeks ago and getting crickets, I emailed my territory rep how to cancel my accounts because of the abysmal support and communication (not to mention product annihilation by the current regime).  Here was his verbatim response today:

Hi David,

Good morning. Please email your cancelation request to billing@kaseya.com .

As Always, Best of Luck!

Wow, that just feels like a crazy wrong response.
    Lloyd
  • I agree. That's awful.

Shelly

• It's taking days to get a response?  I wish it was taking days for me to get a response.  I'm into weeks for responses on tickets that are really disruptive to my ability to provide any service.  

I was really hoping to develop a lot of scripts for my clients under Kaseya, I'm really not inclined to do any of  that now. I think I'll hold back until my years contract is up and move on to someone else.  It's extremely disappointing.  I feel like I've been conned by sales.  

It's not whining if you're expect a meaningful response in an adequate amount of time.  That's being reasonable.

• Apparently a year later from the OP and nothing has changed. I'm also experiencing very long delays in getting replies to support tickets. Not happy!

• And if you cancel your maintenance subscription Kaseya will royally screw you. I did not renew my maintenance, but kaseya renewed it anyway and when I did not pay, they sent me to collection for the entire maintenance contract. I paid a settlement and contacted my representative to get the maintenance restarted because I was paying for it and I got crickets....still no response after a month. Maintenance you change to pay for upgrades you want and service you need. I bet they'll respond then. Why be responsive when you are getting paid anyways?

How many msp's would love if they had their customers trapped like that?

• Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback.
    We have created a new thread to comment on multiple related topics. 

community.kaseya.com/.../21442.aspx