Kaseya Community

MSP for Sale - 250 Endpoint Kaseya License

•  

Greets,

Our company had disbanded a year ago and I've kept my Kaseya product unsubscribed for the last year for maintenance purposes while we migrated our clients.  Kaseya announced this month a maintenance renewal amnesty that will bring this product up to the current K2 version with no reinstatement fees or back pay requirements!  

See: [ http://www.kaseya.com/broadcast/2011/MaintenanceRenewal/default.html ]

This offer allows someone to buy 250 licences are a reduced rate while offering us the abilty to unload our Kaseya asset without aback fee to bring to current version.

Kaseya has confirmed that the licenses are transferable (a condition of us buying this software) and the subscription required to bring this up to current version is only 1 year.  

The 250 licenses are "permanent" and I believe worth over $30k.  I am flexible on price, so please let me know if you are interested. 

• I'd like to add some clarification to my for sale post. above.  As per Kaseya's EULA, this is in reference to purchasing a "business" that owns 250 permanent Kaseya seats.  

Contact me for details.

• Still available?