USER POLL: Are you using Ninite?

• Please respond to the poll below.

Are you using Ninite?

• Yes (69.2%)
    • No (30.8%)
    • Total Votes: 26
  • Couldn't live without Ninite Pro!

• Using it and loving it!

• I think the poll needs another option.  Would you like to be using Ninite features within the VSA?

We've looked at using Ninite and would love to but have been holding off because Kaseya continues to promise these features within the VSA.  And a few months ago a partnership was announced between Kaseya and Ninite.

So, No we are not using it.  But yes we would like to be!

• I agree with @swhansen...we have looked at it and have even received quotes but are holding off getting it for the same reasons.

• The integration of Ninite into Kaseya is in development.

Last week I have seen a small presentation of the new product and it allready looks great.

There is no release information available so we all have to be very patient.

• Yes, Ninite is being working into a new module that will leverage ninite as well as some other technologies together to create this new module.  I don't have release information yet.  Thanks for your feedback and answers everyone!

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 7:52 AM, Patrick van Strien <bounce-patrickvs@kaseya.com> wrote:

The integration of Ninite into Kaseya is in development.

Last week I have seen a small presentation of the new product and it allready looks great.

There is no release information available so we all have to be very patient.

• This module will more than likely be another addon we will need to buy. Not that I'm against Kaseya making money but I wish they would spend the development time on more important things like Kaseya Core, KND, KAV, KAM, KPM etc... I have been waiting too long for better reporting and KND is still pretty much a lame duck and nowhere near ready to replace LANWatch.

I suppose I will hold my breath for 6.2 (Yeah Right!)

[edited by: HardKnoX at 8:28 PM (GMT -7) on 8-18-2011] blah
  • Agreed with HardKnoX. Nice to have, but much to do still in the core pieces.

PS: Almost died from holding my breath on issues.

[edited by: Shickey at 2:33 PM (GMT -7) on 8-22-2011] 11
  • Well, the first version of our new Software Deployment and Update module has been announced!  The first functionality integrated into this new module features the ninite engine.  Click here to read the full announcement.