Kaseya Community

Data extraction to SQL

This question has suggested answer(s)

The powers that be have requested that we extract statistics from Kaseya Monitor into a SQL database so we can project the required results onto a fancy dashboard. I'm thinking he wants pie charts / bar graphs etc

For example they want a daily pie chart displaying the uptime / downtime of our server estate for the past 30-90 days and the same for the uptime / downtime of our remote sites.

I know I can do reports from within Kaseya but not Pie Charts that I am aware.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Mondo

All Replies
  • There's no easy way of talking SQL to KNM that I'm aware of (KNM uses a proprietary database), although I remember a chap in the Q2 Corporate Roadmap saying that better report integration (into the Info Center at least) is coming in the next release or two.

But if anyone does have a way to do this I'd also be very interested in knowing, as it'd be extremely useful for us too.

• KNM or KNMi 7?

• Have a look at BrightGauge...

• Flavio, I believe it is KNM 5.

• HardKnox, that looks like an ideal piece of software for this but I think they just want to extract the information and put it into SQL to create their own Dashboard rather than spend money on more software. I will suggest it thought as it looks a very good option to me. Thanks :)

• If you're into roll your own, check out my NOC system....  see community.kaseya.com/.../17555.aspx and download the latest build from github.com/.../Kaseya-NOC