Kaseya Community

We're still in the running but need your votes today!

• you've got my vote :-)

• @Hans - Thanks!

How about this:  First community user to answer 100 questions gets a prize.  Go get 'em Dan!

• "First community user to answer 100 questions gets a prize...." if i had know that sooner LOL

• Let me be more specific.   Its the first community user to answer 100 questions inside Kaseya Connections that will win the prize.  

@Hans, your growth has outpaced some of the longer standing community members, but we're shooting for more answers to more questions.  :)

• Whats the prize, all expense paid trip to the next Las Vegas Kaseya event? Smile

Never looked at it as a race just happy to answer a few when I have a spare moment...

[edited by: HardKnoX at 8:01 PM (GMT -7) on 8-18-2011] blah
  • That would be a nice prize, but alas, no.  We may be doing some other contests closer the conference that have some big prizes....for now you'll just have to be surprised.  Its a humble prize.  

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 8:06 PM, HardKnoX <bounce-HardKnoX@kaseya.com> wrote:

Whats the prize, all expense paid trip to the next Las Vegas Kaseya event? Smile

• This community is AWESOME!  Please make sure you've voted for us to win this groundswell award.  We have some catch up to do on the 2 sites in front of us.  After the voting it goes into a Forrester Board for review.  I'm hoping we can head into that phase as the vote leader.  

Here's the link again: groundswelldiscussion.com/.../detail.php

Thanks!

• I've put my vote in.

Great community.  Lots of helpful information, that has helped me out several times!

• Done!!

• Thanks everyone!

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 5:11 AM, Yogesh <bounce-singhalyogi@kaseya.com> wrote:

Done!!

• That's excellent, you have my vote.

• Voted!. I haven't been that active lately but still checking in. Love the community and the assistance that is offered here.

• If you would produce better software the need for this community would be much less. I am voting blank.

• Here's the update on the Top Answerers Contest further up in this thread:

I wonder who will win the prize!