Kaseya Community

Resources

Resources
The place to find product documentation, user guides, video demos, and scripts/procedures shared within the community

___

PDF: Kaseya 2010-2011 Product Roadmap

Please take the opportunity to view the current Kaseya K2 2010-2011 product roadmap. We will make periodic updates to this document  so check back from time to time for the latest version.

Comments
  • PDF: Kaseya 2010-2011 Product Roadmap

I'm wondering where we are on the promise for third-party application patching, such as for Java, Adobe Flash and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Can anyone shed some light?

Bob, take a look at https://ninite.com/pro

This is what we are using to perform updates and installs of common (mostly freeware) applications, and we automate this further via procedures in Kaseya. It's a fantastic and affordable product that takes a lot of the headaches out of software updates.

I've heard a lot about Ninite, Jory, and have given it some consideration. But since using that product involves an additional cost, and the Roadmap for 2010-2011 claims built-in Flash, Java and Acrobat update support, I hadn't seen a point to move to it. Since I'm already in for a substantial cost for Kaseya, I'm expecting this to be something the product provides.

However, I don't see this mentioned at all. The Roadmap document has already become stale and no updates appear to have been made to it. It's disappointing to me that nothings been mentioned.