KB# - KB000814
SYMPTOMSBackup fails and Acronis log contains "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service".
Creation of Acronis backup snapshot consumes more system resource than is available to the backup process.
Acronis have provided an updated command line interface (CLI) which resolves some cases. To apply the update: -
1) go to Backup > Install/Remove function and update the client to the latest Acronis build (10.0-18058)
2) download the updated CLI from here
3) extract the file (TrueImageCmd.exe) and copy to the following locations on the client machine: -
- C:\Program Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery (on 64-bit Windows)
Test the backup again.
If the issue persists, changes will be required to the OS or hardware. This Acronis KB article contains some potential solutions - http://kb.acronis.com/content/10440
Please note the 2nd last item on the list (Change Acronis tasks priority and compression to Normal) does NOT apply to the Kaseya Backup solution.
FURTHER INFORMATIONTo access the Acronis log for a backup taken with Kaseya Backup, go to Backup tab > Backup Sets function and click the success/failed link in the "Result" column.
Copyright © 2012 Kaseya International Limited. All rights reserved. Kaseya and the Kaseya k-bug logo are among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned by or licensed to Kaseya International Limited. All other brand and product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products or services of, their respective owners.